I am a co-host on Life Coach Radio Networks twice a month, you can click on the following links to listen to my podcasts.
- 08/12/2015 Your Best Life with Jann Jaffe Interview with Gina Costa
- 07/29/2015 Do You — Be You: How to Live More by Doing Less
- 04/29/2015 Breaking-the-status-quo-crossing-over-from-mediocrity-to-greatness
- 04/22/2015 How-to-thrive-when-faced-with-a-cancer-diagnosis
- 03/18/2015 Embracing-your-inner-and-outer-spring
- 02/20/2015 Self-confidence-why-you-need-it-now-more-than-ever
- 01/28/2015 Free-yourself-from-fear-and-claim-your-personal-power
- 12/03/2014 What-would-love-do-the-art-of-non-judgment
- 11/21/2014 Beauty-is-only-skin-deep-learning-to-love-yourself-from-the-inside-out
- 10/22/2014 Do-you-have-unhealthy-beliefs-about-being-healthy-1
is a breast cancer survivor and Certified Professional Coach. She helps women diagnosed with breast cancer cope, step by step, with the emotional and physical challenges they experience, so they gain confidence and feel in control of their life again.
You can find her on Anti-Cancer Club as a contributing author, co-host on Life Coach Radio Networks twice a month, and co-hosting a monthly webcast on Find Your New Normal. She has also been chosen as one of the faces of IPEC Coaching School, which you can see here.
Feel free to read more about Gina.
Ready to Get Help?
If you are looking for a speaker, who understands the core issues that your audience is going through, after cancer diagnosis, then please consider having Gina come speak at your event.
- Isolated and alone as a result of your diagnosis.
- Anxious and immobile as a result of your emotional state.
- Fear of the unknown as to where your future is going.
- A desire to feel energetic, confident, connected and in control of your life again, but not sure how to take action.
If you’re interested in gaining your life back, and feeling better, Take the first step today.