There are several resources available on each of these sites:
- This site is rich in information, please click for more information, National Cancer Institute. I also love this portion of the National Cancer Institute site that discusses life after treatment.
- Another great site for those in the workforce. Cancer and Careers; love this site for women returning to the work force!
- Being empowered is important and this site expands on this with Facing Our Risk Of Cancer Empowered.
Other helpful links:
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Coaching and How It Improves The Quality of Life
- My Lifeline
- Do you need a Cancer Coach?
- RN Cancer Guides — Patient Navigators to ensure you don’t become overwhelmed and that your voice and concerns are heard
- Lumpy Cards — Cancer apparel and greeting cards
- Find Your New Normal Cancer Coach Directory
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer — multi-faceted resource site
- Reimagine — A powerful collection of tools that are designed to help everyone in the cancer community feel better
- The Anti-Cancer Club — Designed to give you hope and inspiration as you can take charge of your care, treatment and recovery
- Stand Up To Cancer — Fund raising initiative to accelerate the pace of groundbreaking research that can get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now
- Patient Empowerment Network – Knowledge and tools to empower patients and families dealing with cancer
is a breast cancer survivor and Certified Professional Coach. She helps women diagnosed with breast cancer cope, step by step, with the emotional and physical challenges they experience, so they gain confidence and feel in control of their life again.
You can find her on Anti-Cancer Club as a contributing author, co-host on Life Coach Radio Networks twice a month, and co-hosting a monthly webcast on Find Your New Normal. She has also been chosen as one of the faces of IPEC Coaching School, which you can see here.
Feel free to read more about Gina.
Ready to Get Help?
If you are looking for a speaker, who understands the core issues that your audience is going through, after cancer diagnosis, then please consider having Gina come speak at your event.
- Isolated and alone as a result of your diagnosis.
- Anxious and immobile as a result of your emotional state.
- Fear of the unknown as to where your future is going.
- A desire to feel energetic, confident, connected and in control of your life again, but not sure how to take action.
If you’re interested in gaining your life back, and feeling better, Take the first step today.